Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Bianca Bun

"Bianca Bun" (pastel, 7x5 inches) $265 framed

Well! I'm finally bouncing back from my long summer road trips and am slowly getting back into the routine of business as usual. When traveling I told myself, oh, I can make some blog posts in the evenings at the hotels, no problem. But what did I do? I relaxed and watched movies on DIRECTV, which all the hotels seem to have nowadays. Since we never watch TV at home this was quite a treat and a nice relaxing vacation for me.

So here I am, with some paintings to post in the next several days, many of which sold at my workshop. This bunny is one of two workshop demos that didn't sell. Don't know why... she's a favorite of mine!

Here are a couple pics of me painting Bianca Bun in the South Dakota workshop..


Bianca Bun is now at the Carriage House Gallery in Boerne TX, to help represent my work for our August show Celebrate Creative Diversity, along with the work of Linda Chalberg and Donald Darst. Reception is this Saturday, August 10, 2019. Read more about it here!

Hope to see you there!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment