Sunday, August 25, 2019

Moora

"Moora" (pastel, 6x6 inches) $265 framed

I've had soooo much going on lately, between getting my kids back to their respective universities, helping with the website for the Carriage House Gallery (final tweaks still in progress) and nailing down the dates for my various extra workshops in Australia next August (Excited!!!) Not to mention a few miscellaneous other things like finding a new dentist, starting some new covers for my display panels and refinishing a sweet little old table to get my desktop computer off the dusty floor (that's still not done yet either!)

I thought August would be my "slow" month, so I threw a bunch of tasks into it and now it hasn't been a slow month at all... But I have been painting some and I'll be posting more in the next few days and catching up too on a few pieces from earlier that I haven't had time to post yet.

Here is "Moora" who I painted yesterday at the Carriage House Gallery. She will be with me at the Midland Septemberfest Art Festival September 7-8, 2019. Hope to see you there!











No comments:

Post a Comment