Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Sophie - a pet portrait commission

"Sophie" (pastel on Canson paper, 16x12 inches) 2019, from client photo

My most recent pet portrait, and a sweet memorial! Another client gifted Sophie's human mom a portrait of her dog Chelsea 14 years ago, so Sophie's mom came to me for a portrait when Sophie passed into doggie heaven.
"Chelsea" (pastel on Canson paper, 16x12) 2005, from client photo
It's always interesting to see the changes (dare I say improvements?) in my style and technique over so many years.

If you or someone you know loves their pet and would like a commissioned portrait, contact me! There's still time to make it a Christmas gift. See more pet portrait samples on my website gallery here.

See the price list here. (Scroll down to the Pet Portraits list)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment