Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Meringue to WWAF silent auction

 


I wanted to share this with y'all! I've been prepping vigorously for The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival, which is this weekend, October 17 & 18. Hosted by The Woodlands Arts Council, they've done a pretty amazing job with how they are presenting the online events and activities and artists booths/galleries. They even have a Zoom chat option available (and I've got one ready!) 
 
THIS LINK will take you to my Virtual Gallery for the festival. I THINK I have all my work loaded now... 
 
This is my piece donated to the silent auction: "Meringue" (pastel, 12" circle)
The silent auction has already begun! You can register for free HERE.
 
Check out THIS PAGE for more festival info, previews of events, and artists booths open at Noon CST on Saturday!
 
Hope to see you there - come visit my Zoom chat!


 

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment