Monday, May 2, 2022

Park Trail #57

 

Wow, I had forgotten to post the Park Trails from the "Walk in the Park" Paint-Along in April! Oops! So here's "Park Trail #57" (pastel, 6x8 inches) (bid or buy) the first of two I did for the paint-along. This one I underpainted in the same manner as most of my paintings; with the gold and terra cotta acrylic-based primers. You can really see the warmth shining through the cooler greens and blues. We added wildflowers (bluebonnets and Indian paintbrushes were my choice) just to celebrate springtime.

Tomorrow I'll post "Park Trail #58" which has a totally different color look!

Moo-tastic Muses and Bunny Buddies on my Patreon page can watch and paint along to the complete Paint-Along video here!

Enjoy this speed video of Park Trail #57's process!

No comments:

Post a Comment