Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Boo

"Boo"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

OK, so she's not a cow. I like to mix things up.

Boo is from the same reference photo as another white donkey I painted at the Rockport Art Fest and sold before I was even finished. I never did post that one. (The buyer titled him "Joey." Ok, so can anyone tell a male donkey from a female donkey from the neck up?)

Joey got so much attention I knew I had to paint another one eventually. I like to wait before painting the same picture until I have no visual memory of painting the first one. (These days that doesn't take long!)

Well, I was going to put a photo of Joey here for comparison, but he's nowhere to be found. I was sure I got a pic before he was sold. You'll just have to take my word for it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment