Monday, January 26, 2015

Lentil (and the Raymondville workshop)

"Lentil"  (pastel, 6x6 inches)  click here to bid

Finally getting to post the demos from my workshop in Raymondville TX.  Sorry for the delay. Facebook challenges and an overdue commission ganged up on me and sucked up all my spare time. (At least that's what I'm claiming. Yea. I refuse to call it laziness!)

The workshop was great! The weather was awesome, we almost decided to paint outside on Sunday. But we didn't. I did get a ton of great photos coming and going, which I may paint from in the next weeks. (Did you know the deer in Port Mansfield are practically house pets?)

Here are the lovely gals of the workshop, we're posing outside the Raymondville Historical Center and Museum, home of the Willacy County Art League.
The girls at work:










No comments:

Post a Comment