Monday, January 5, 2015

Pansy

"Pansy"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  $249 The Gallery at Round Top

I've been a little down lately about taking so much time 'off' from posting and painting. Not really my fault (of course! ha) I can blame it on the December craft show, and then my kid's Christmas break was a contagion of laziness.

Well, tonight I was taking some time to update the 'sold' status on some paintings and mark some new additions to my inventory at The Gallery at Round Top, and I discovered that Pansy (painted in October) had never been posted! Shock! I don't know how that happened, but I'm happy to have something to post tonight!

She's from the same group of photos as Parsnip and Pearl, both sold. She's now in a new temporary home at The Gallery at Round Top, in Round Top TX, until she finds someone to take her to a more permanent home!

Saturday I had a great workshop with the Pastel Society of the Southwest in Houston TX. I'll post some photos tomorrow (or one of these days. Haven't even unloaded the truck yet. The laziness is proving to be pernicious!)


No comments:

Post a Comment