Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Rhyme - day 30

"Rhyme" (pastel, 7x5 inches) sold

Day 30 of my 30-paintings-in-30-days of November! Yay!

(If you're seeing this on my blog, you might notice that this is published on Nov 29, and indeed, every post this month has been a day ahead of itself... but it's ok. I started with Oct 31 and planned them all to coincide with their release dates to blog subscribers and to social media, which has been the next day. ;)

Rhyme is a close relative of Melody, Harmony, Serenade, Sonatina and Sonata, who live in our neighborhood.

I hope to make a little picmonkey poster for my 30-in-30 accomplishment, as is my tradition, which I will post tomorrow!

Meanwhile, here are some progress shots of Rhyme:





Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment