Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Angus in the Morning

"Angus in the Morning" (pastel, 20x16 inches) $1280 framed

This Angus mother and child were by the roadside just after sunrise one morning on my way in to my workshop in Valentine, Nebraska a couple years ago. There's only one paved road in that town, but the scenery is remarkable! I had to give myself extra time each day for photo stops!

These Angus will be with me at the Bayou City Art Festival March 23-25, 2018. Things are coming together and I'm starting to get excited! Come on out to the festival and support the Houston economy (and the artists!)


 I did this underpainting a little bit differently; jumping to the black before the terra cotta. No rules! Just get the values right!








framed

Thanks for watching! Please share if you like my work!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment