Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bunnyboo in International Pastel Exhibition!

"Bunnyboo" (pastel, 7x5 inches)

I'm excited to brag that my little pastel "Bunnyboo" will be a part of the 32cd International Association of Pastel Societies (IAPS) Juried Exhibition! This puts me one point closer to Eminent Pastelist status (10 points above the Master Circle, which I achieved in 2007 -- I haven't added up the points lately, but I think I'm getting close!)

A big thank you to the jurors of selection Marla Baggetta, Willo Balfrey, and Jennifer Evenhus!

The show will be held at the American Art Company gallery, Tacoma, WA, March 16 - April 30, 2018. The Reception and Opening, April 7-8, 2018.

Visit americanartco.com and iapspastel.org for more info.

See progress shots of Bunnyboo on her original post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment