Monday, November 23, 2020

A "Peek" at some Small Works for the Holidays

 

"Peek" (Warm Fuzzy #51..?) pastel, 8x4 inches, $285 framed (Buy here)

Peek was one of my demos from the virtual pastel class I taught back in August. Wow, has it been that long?? I didn't realize I had so many paintings I haven't posted here yet! 

This curious emu is one of many small works that I will be taking to the Carriage House Gallery (Boerne Texas) on Wednesday when I work. Each year we focus on Small Works for the Holiday Season, great for gift giving!

Here's a peek at some of the little paintings I'll be hanging at the gallery Wednesday:


A few of these have already sold, but a few more are not pictured here that I'll be framing tomorrow ;)

See something you like, please inquire and I'll send you a closeup!

Here's Peek peeking around the edge of his frame:

See a slide-show of process pics for the making of Peek on my public Patreon post here!



No comments:

Post a Comment