Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fuzzy Hereford Paint-Along on Saturday!

 

 So, you don't really want to SHOP this weekend, do you?! How about a Paint-Along instead?

This fuzzy Hereford calf "Taylor" is an earlier painting (pastel, 6x6, sold) that I thought was so cute I've decided to paint him again at my Virtual Open Studio this Saturday (as a Paint-Along!)

I'll be using this other photo of him:

Join me Saturday Nov 28, at 1pm Central Time on Zoom, and paint along with me! Only $15 to register.

Follow along with my complete painting process. I use acrylic-based pastel primers for my underpainting, in gold and terra cotta tones, but many other underpainting mediums will work almost just as well. 

(See some pics of the two steps of "Taylor"s underpainting HERE!)

If you'd like to join us live, be sure to register EARLY for the Zoom invitation, the reference photo, and some tips on how you can utilize any underpainting materials and painting/drawing surfaces you might have on hand. I will even include a drawing trace-out that you can print for quick assistance with your drawing!

REGISTER HERE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment