Friday, November 13, 2020

Warm Fuzzy #46 - Gosling

 

Warm Fuzzy #46 - "Gosling" (pastel, 8x4 inches) click here to bid or buy

I just finished two back-to-back 3-day online workshops. Whew! These were what I had been preparing for all these months since the pandemic started and my string of four east coast workshops turned in to two that agreed to stick with it and move to Zoom.

I created my Virtual Open Studio Days in part to "practice" my studio streaming setup in preparation for these two workshops. All the preparation sure paid off because they both went more smoothly than I had anticipated (Well, except for a few moments when Alexa interfered with the connection of my bluetoooth headset and I finally told her to turn off after I realized it was my headset trouble and not everyone else's mics... Ahh, the adventures of technology!)

This cute little "Gosling" was my opening demo for this week's workshop with the PSNC. He was one of the babies at Fry's Fun Farm a few years ago. I love that petting zoo, their baby animals are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment