Sunday, December 13, 2020

Alfalfa (Warm Fuzzy #53) - Demo for the PSCF


 Warm Fuzzy #53 - "Alfalfa" (pastel, 6x6 inches) click here to bid

Thank you to the Pastel Society of Central Florida for having me do a demo for their December 2020 meeting. You all had some great questions about primers, surfaces, and framing, and thank you for your interest in my Paint-Alongs and Patreon page and the short studio tour!

Thanks also to Deborah who liked his little cowlick, for giving me the title idea! I tweaked a tiny bit of the background colors afterwards, and decided to sign it at the bottom left after all. 
 
If you are a member of the PSCF or any of the Texas pastel societies who were invited to the demo (APS, CTPS, PSST) you can find access to the video from your societies. I'll be sending them the link.
 
Meanwhile, you can see some progress screen shots from the recording on my public Patreon post here.  Enjoy!

.




No comments:

Post a Comment