Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Beulah Bun (Warm Fuzzy #54)

 

Warm Fuzzy #54 - "Beulah Bun" (pastel, 16x8 inches) click here to bid or buy

Finally! Here's the bunny from my December Paint-Along last Saturday!

I painted this bunny before way back in 2013, as a 12x6, and called him "Buster" (see him here!) I like making my paint-alongs from something I've done before and really enjoyed because then I have a painting that I can show off already for the adverts. Plus, I get to enjoy the image again!

I like the fuzziness of Beulah Bun! You can watch the full 2.5 hr Paint-Along video with a pledge of $10 on my Patreon Page (video will be posted tomorrow, it's processing and uploading now as I type.)

The paint-along was a lot of fun, and a record number of attendees! I hope I get as good a turn-out next month. Stay tuned to my events page for my January Schedule, coming soon after Christmas.

Meanwhile, have a Very Merry, Lovely, Safe, and Creative Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Beulah Bun's drawing:


And some of my Paint-Along Attendees with their results!






No comments:

Post a Comment