Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bandit - in the Pastel Journal Feature!

"Bandit" (pastel, 8x6 inches)  $1150

Bandit has the thrilling prestige of being the front image of an 8-page feature in the October 2013 issue of the Pastel Journal, THE magazine for pastel artists! The article (written by the talented Sarah A. Strickley) highlights my Renaissance portraits series and includes a step-by-step process of one of my portraits and a side-bar of 4 mini 'daily' cows.

I've been so excited about this for months, and bursting to tell the news. Now that the mag is out, I finally can! You can order your copy HERE! (Including an instant digital download!)

(The collectors of my Renaissance portraits "The Miller's Wife", "Bride's Maid", "Juliet", "Red Robin" and the 4 cows published "Bubba", "Buddy", "Lou Lou" and "Starry", if I've got your current address, I have a free copy for you!!)

.

4 comments: