Sunday, July 29, 2018

Blue Bill

 “Blue Bill” (pastel, 12x6 inches) sold

This was the third in my triple demo from my workshop in Woodstock VA this weekend. I didn’t quite have enough time to finish him on Saturday so I made him my first demo on Sunday morning.

The workshop went went very well; lots of raw talent and various styles among the students!


I’m heading back to Texas today; I’ll get to Florence TX by Thursday for my last workshop of the trip, at Painted Views Ranch next weekend, August 3-5.

There are still a few spaces left in that one... to register contact Kirk at paintedviewsranch@gmail.com, and visit my workshop page (https://ritakirkman.com/page/14193/workshops-and-shows) for more info!

Meanwhile, here are a few progress shots of Blue Bill:


Thanks for reading! Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment