Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sisters (and new Workshop!)

"Sisters" (pastel, 11x14 inches) $500 unframed for a limited time, or $590 framed.

I'm finally getting to more paintings! I had this one under-painted months ago, so I pasteled it today. I also got almost done with a huge new batch of little underpaintings. (Stay tuned for a peek in a day or two!)

I've been out of the studio the last little while; I've been busy getting several more workshops onto my calendar, especially this one in Gastonia, North Carolina! (Click the flyer below for a closer look.) Prompted by the overwhelming response to a (non-advertised) workshop hosted by a friend in Greensboro, an associate of hers in the Charlotte area volunteered to put together another workshop to catch the overflow! It still has a few spaces left, but don't wait on this one, it's coming up fast!


And meanwhile, here are some progress shots of "Sisters":








Thanks for reading! Please share with friends in NC!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment