Friday, July 13, 2018

Cotton Bun (and workshops!)

"Cotton Bun" (pastel, 12x6 inches) $385 framed

These next few days will be the last of my posts until my east coast workshops begin. I head out on monday for my SUMMER ROAD TRIP! Yeah!! Usually I like to just go NORTH, but this year I'm off to North Carolina and Virginia, which if memory serves me right, are not all THAT much cooler than Texas this time of year. But hopefully it will be an improvement on the 100+ temps next week is promising my area.

In any case, my workshops are all indoors! By the way, there are still some spaces in a few of them... It's not too late to sign up! Just tell the organizers you're coming, and bring a check with you!

July 19-21, 2018 - Gastonia, NC (near Charlotte) - Contact Nancy Kennedy at nckennedyart@gmail.com
July 27-29, 2018 - at the VECCA, Woodstock, VA - Contact Donna Patton at dkpatton@shentel.net
August 3-5, 2018 - Painted Views Ranch, Florence, TX - To register contact Kirk at paintedviewsranch@gmail.com

 For more info visit my Workshop Page!
 Hope to see you!

Meanwhile, enjoy these progress shots of Cotton Bun:








Thanks for reading! Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment