Sunday, July 8, 2018

Fuzzybun (and workshop opportunity!)

"Fuzzybun" (pastel, 7x5 inches) $200 unframed for a limited time, or $265 framed.

Another adorable bunny from Fry's Fun Farm. I had my annual dose of tactile and cuteness therapy in Georgetown TX on the 4th, where Fry's had their petting zoo set up!








how Fuzzybun will look in her frame!
Hey! One spot just opened up in my Woodstock VA workshop July 27-29. Act fast to snag it! Click the flyer below for more details, and mail in the form or contact Donna Patton at dkpatton@shentel.net to register!

I've got one or two spaces in other workshops still available too! See my website workshop page for complete listing!

Thanks for reading! Please share this workshop opportunity with all your east coast friends!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment