Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Day 16 of 30 - Little Honey


Day 16 of 30 paintings in June - "Little Honey" (pastel, 6x6 inches)

The star of this month's paint-along! I was staying at a house in Kerrville Texas a couple years ago, and there was this huge prickly pear bush at the end of the driveway, in full bloom and a haven of honeybees. So many bees I could hear them humming from yards away! The morning light was glorious.

I caught tons of pics on those mornings, and have been able to paint four or five of these little bee paintings from the collection.

For a $10 pledge on Patreon, you can gain access to the full-length Paint-Along video and many others!

See some progress pics of Little Honey, extracted from the video, on this Public Patreon post!


---------------

And in case you missed this message earlier...
 
The Feedburner team announced that their email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021. As a result, Blogger’s email subscription widget, also known as FollowByEmail, will be turned off. Specifically, the email subscription system will no longer work and subscribers to Google blogs will no longer receive email updates.
 
SO! If you're receiving this post via email, I thank you for your subscription, but you will no longer be getting these delivered to you from my Google Blog after this month.  
 
But don't despair! Here are two ways you can still get my (almost) Daily Paintings in your inbox!
 
#1 - Sign up for my website's New Art Alerts. I basically have been pasting the same info into my website art posts as I do here, so you won't be missing a thing. CLICK HERE to get my New Art Alerts from my website at RitaKirkman.com.
 
#2 - Follow my public Patreon Posts. Sure, Patreon is a subscription-based creative support platform, but you don't have to pay anything for my public posts, and just about all of my new work gets posted on my Patreon page, usually with cool little extras like progress pics or short speed videos! CLICK HERE to go to my Patreon Page and right below the membership levels, next to a button that says "share" is a button that says "follow". It's that easy! (Browse around my other free posts while you're in there..)
 
Thanks so much for liking my work and following my blog. Here's to many more years of following my Website or my Patreon, and to many more years of creating!

2 comments: