Thursday, February 10, 2022

Day 11 of 28: "A Sunny Walk"

 

"A Sunny Walk" (5x5, pastel over watercolor on UArt) bid or buy

This little painting will be the feature of my VOS video Episode 90, Part 2. Part 1 is another little garden landscape that I painted to replace the actual VOS Episode 90 (in which I painted "Spring Garden 2") which, due to technical difficulties, did not actually get recorded!

So I had some fun with watercolor underpainting for a couple days. I really like this image. I clearly remember taking the reference photo on a walk in some gardens somewhere. The happy daisies shooting up and casting long shadows... All around me were beautiful sights, but sometimes you just have to look where you're walking or you might miss something sweet!

Enjoy these progress pics!

2 comments: