Saturday, March 20, 2021

"Beach Date #5" (Warm... ...Feathery?)

 

"Beach Date #5" (pastel, 10x10 inches) $475

(Not quite a Warm Fuzzy... but almost!)

I realized I had not officially posted February's Valentine Beach Date Paint-Along result - here it is!

I'm rather happy with it. I've only painted these birds about 5 times (and obviously never thought of a better title, lol.) See the earlier versions on this post!

This one will also be part of my Solo Exhibition, Kindred Spirits, at the ARTS for Rural Texas in Fayetteville, March 27 - May 29, 2021. Opening Reception March 27, 5-7pm. To view the show online, check this page frequently as more images are being loaded all this week!

A percentage of the proceeds from the sale of the paintings will support the free programs provided by Arts for Rural Texas, a 501(C)(3) not for profit organization.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment