Monday, March 29, 2021

"Easter Bunny" Paint-Along! April 10

 

Image: Easter Bunny Paint-Along Ad

Join us Saturday April 10 at 1pm Central Daylight Time for this cute bunny Paint-Along! 🐰

Register EARLY to have time to prep your drawing! I will send you the Zoom invitation, the reference photo, some surface prep info, and some tips that include alternative underpainting methods in case you don't have what I use. I even supply a line drawing that you can use to transfer to your board or paper in case you don't have time to freehand your drawing. No drawing skills required!

I will be using pastel with an acrylic-based underpainting, but you can use the medium of your choice. I’ve had some attendees enjoy use oil, acrylic, pastel pencil, and even watercolor with my paint-alongs. It’s whatever you want to make of it!

All registrants will also receive the video link a few days later, so if you have to miss any of it, no worries!

Register here!

 

 Here are some of the Frog paintings from last month... Ribbit!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment