Thursday, March 25, 2021

Shearlie (Warm Fuzzy #68)

 

Warm Fuzzy #68 - "Shearlie"  (pastel, 6x6 inches) $285

This lovely little sheep was one of the last few littles I painted for my Solo Show, just two days before delivery last Monday. I really like this one. She almost painted herself. Love it when that happens.

See a fun little GIF of process of Shearlie on this post!

Shearlie will be in my Exhibit, Kindred Spirits, at the ARTS for Rural Texas in Fayetteville, March 27 - May 29, 2021. Opening Reception this Saturday March 27, 5-7pm. View the show online here.

A percentage of the proceeds from the show will support the free programs provided by Arts for Rural Texas, a 501(C)(3) not for profit organization.

(Note: the ARTS commerce site has been down all day as I type this, so if it's still down when you read this, you can view all the paintings in the show on my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/RitaKirkmanStudio, and any purchase inquiries can be directed to the ARTS at 979-378-2113 or info@artsforruraltexas.org.)



No comments:

Post a Comment