Friday, March 19, 2021

Jeffrey (Warm Fuzzy #64)

 

Warm Fuzzy #64 - "Jeffrey" (pastel, 6x6 inches) $285 + shipping

I've finished several new little paintings the last couple days, while my son helped me with framing all of my show pieces. Just seeing how many I can still get done before delivery day Monday. Really getting into the groove after so many consecutive painting days! I need to remember how this feels (amazing!) when I next have a painters block... this is the feeling that drives an artist back to the easel again and again!

Title wise, however, I'm wrung dry, lol, so my son named this one. He was ready to frame it and it still didn't have a title. I asked "what name does this look like?" He looked for a moment and said "Jeffrey." I said "Ok." As a young Geurnsey bull calf, it works.

Jeffrey will be one of several little paintings rounding out my Solo Show at the ARTS for Rural Texas in Fayetteville, March 27 - May 29, 2021. Opening Reception March 27, 5-7pm. Karen will be loading new images into the site for the next several days as I finish new paintings... check this page frequently to see the show online. 

See some progress pics in a slide show here!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment