Friday, March 12, 2021

Nutty (Warm Fuzzy #62)

 

Warm Fuzzy #62 - "Nutty" (pastel, 7x5 inches) 

See some progress pics of Nutty on this public Patreon post!

I managed to get three little fuzzies done this week during my Wednesday at the Carriage House Gallery. (Shhhh... just between you and me, I like working Wednesdays because they're relatively slow, and I can get a lot done!)

My travel setup - from the left: Rembrandts, Blue Earth, and my Heilman Sketchbox with a variety of Jack Richeson, Terry Ludwig, Art Spectrum Extra Soft Square, and a few pieces of Diane Townsend Terrages. Behind the sketchbox is a Ravenna table easel (also called a sketchbox, lol)

Nutty will be included in my Solo Exhibition, Kindred Spirits, at the ARTS for Rural Texas in Fayetteville, March 27 - May 29, 2021. Opening Reception March 27, 5-7pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment