Monday, March 22, 2021

Bored Boers


 "Bored Boers" (pastel, 12x16 inches) $925 

This is from a favorite photo of some Boer goats that I caught lazing in a sunny field one morning. I was able to sneak up on them from a dirt road behind a line of shrubbery. So they didn't see me until I started taking photos through a break in the bushes. These two saw me first before they all started standing up and walking away. I love it when I catch an awesome pose like this one!

This painting will be one of my mid-sized works at my Solo Exhibition, Kindred Spirits, at the ARTS for Rural Texas in Fayetteville, March 27 - May 29, 2021. Opening Reception March 27, 5-7pm. Click here to view the show online! 

A percentage of the sale of the paintings will support the free programs provided by Arts for Rural Texas, a 501(C)(3) not for profit organization.

See a slide show of progress pics on this post!





No comments:

Post a Comment