Friday, March 26, 2021

Snow Puff (Warm Fuzzy #70)


 Warm Fuzzy #70 - "Snow Puff" (pastel, 8x8 inches) $390

A last minute addition to my Solo Exhibition inventory! I'm so very grateful to Karen of the ARTS for Rural Texas for inviting me to have a show this spring. It was exactly what I needed to pull myself out of the 2020 blues.

(And, I'm still a little bit enthralled with GIFs, since I learned how to make them recently. Watch a neat little GIF of Snow Puff here, along with some still pics of her painting progress!)

I'll be delivering Snow Puff (and a couple others that I had missed on Monday) to the gallery before the reception. 

My Solo Exhibition, Kindred Spirits, will continue through May 29, 2021. Opening Reception is tomorrow (or today, depending on when you're reading this!) Saturday, March 27 from 5-7pm, at the ARTS for Rural Texas, 114 North Live Oak Street, Fayetteville, Texas.

A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of the paintings will support the free programs provided by Arts for Rural Texas, a 501(C)(3) not for profit organization. Shop the exhibit online here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment